Contact Person: Jack Lin
● 10% less power consumption; 20% higher output; 100% pellets re-usability
● Fast and stable cutter compactor feeding control
● High efficient degassing connected with vacuum pump for environment protection
● Non-Stop dual channel piston filtration system
● Automation Die face pelletizing technology for uniform pellets producing
● Intelligent pressure detection and alarm control system
● Elegant industrial design
● High efficient output from 80~ 1200 kg/hrby simple operation
● Polystar Machinery is able to customize each section of machinery regarding to customer's need.
Polystar's high efficiency, one-step plastic recycling machine HNT-V is designed for the reprocessing of PE polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE) and PP polypropylene flexible packaging material, printed and non-printed. This cutter integrated pelletizing system eliminates the need of pre-cutting the material, requires less space and energy consumption while producing high quality plastic pellets at a productive rate.
The pellets produced by the recycling machine can be put directly back into the production line, in most cases for blown film or pipe extrusion processes.
1. Pellets from in-house, post-industrial recycling
On average, post-industrial waste makes up 5% or more of the entire production line, making in-house recycling very important nowadays as it can significantly reduce the cost of raw/virgin material purchasing. The plastic pellets produced from in-house waste are almost like-new and can be re-used for producing high quality plastic products once again.
The HNT-V is also designed to work with washed, post-consumer and used agricultural film. The cutter compactor, which generates frictional heat during the compacting process, helps to further dry and remove the water moisture from the washed film flakes (processed first by the washing lines). The recycled pellets can be used again in extrusion process, whether 100% (such as garbage bag, LDPE pipe production and etc) or as part of the mixture to reduce raw material cost. The pellets quality can also be improved by direct dosing of masterbatch and additives.
● Shape: Packaging film, bags, sheet, net, foam, tapes, PP Woven/Raffia, Plastic Regrind, flakes, granules, scraps, edge trimmed, washed film flakes
● Type: HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, BOPP, PS, ABS, PU, PC
|Final Product||Plastic pellets/granule|
|Machine Components||Conveyor belt, cutter compactor shredder, extruder, pelletizing unit, water cooling|
|unit, drying unit, silo tank,Degassing unit, Filtration Unit|
|Recycling Material||HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE, PP, BOPP, CPP, OPP, PA,PC,PS,PU,EPS|
|Output range||100~ 1200 kgs/hr|
|Feeding||Conveyor belt (Standard), Nip roll feeder (Optional)|
|Screw Diameter||65~180mm (customized)|
|Screw L/D||30/1,32/1,34/1,36/1 (customized)|
|Screw Material||SACM-645 or bimetallic|
|Degassing||Single or double vented degassing, Unvented for non-printed film (customized)|
|Filtration System||Dual Piston Filtration|
|Cutting Type||Hot die face pelletizing (Water ring pelletizer)|
|Voltage||Customized based on request (For example: USA 480V 60Hz, Mexico 440V/220V 60Hz, Saudi Arabia 380V 60Hz, Nigeria 415V 50Hz...)|
|Optional Devices||Metal detector(S+S) , Nip roller for film roll feeding , Additive feeder for masterbatch, Centrifuge dryer for drying|
|Delivery Time||75~120 days for customized machine. In stock machines available|
|Technical Assistance||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Output||80~120 kgs/hr||150~250 kgs/hr||250~400 kgs/hr||450~600 kgs/hr|
|2.8 ton/ day||6 ton/day||9.6 ton/day||14.4 ton/day|
|84 ton/month||180 ton/month||288 ton/month||432 ton/month|
|Output||700~800 kgs/hr||850~1000 kgs/hr||1000~1200 kgs/hr|
|19.2 ton/day||24 ton/day||28.8 ton/ day|
|576 ton/month||720 ton/month||864 ton/month|